Season, Concert and Recital Sponsors
Season Sponsor: $6,500
- 8 Complimentary Premium tickets for Fall, Winter and Spring concerts
- A reserved table for 8 at your choice of the two Christmas Pops concerts
- 4 Tickets to the Fundraiser Event
- Full page color ad on the back of the program for each concert of the season
- Acknowledgement, visually or verbally, of your business as a season sponsor at each concert
- Your logo as season sponsor on the Sherman Symphony website and Facebook page
- Your logo on all advertising-includes, but not limited to, print ads, mailings, online recitals, social media, & broadcasts
Christmas Pops Concert Sponsor: $3,500
- A reserved table for eight at each of the two Christmas Pops concerts
- Full page color ad in the Christmas Pops program & half-page black/white ad in other concert programs, and color logo for online recitals
- Acknowledgement, visually or verbally, of your business as a sponsor at each Christmas Pops Concert
- Your logo as concert sponsor on the Sherman Symphony website and Facebook page
- Your logo on all advertising-includes, but not limited to, print ads, mailings, and social media related to Christmas Pops Concerts
Classical Series Concert Sponsorships: $2,000 each
Fall, Winter and Spring Concerts available
- 8 Complimentary Premium tickets for the concert you sponsor
- Full page color ad in program of sponsored concert & half page black/white ad in other concert programs, & color logo for online recitals
- Acknowledgement, visually or verbally, of your business as a concertsponsor at that concert
- Your logo as concert sponsor on the Symphony website and Facebook
- Your logo on all advertising- includes, but not limited to, print ads, mail-ings, and social media, related to the concert you sponsor
Spring Reception Sponsor $1,500
- Two Complimentary Premium tickets for the spring concert
- Full page black/white ad in spring concert program & half page ad in other concert programs
- You may supply a banner or easel with a poster to display at the reception
- Your logo as a sponsor on the Sherman Symphony website and Facebook page
Online Recital Sponsors: $500
- Your logo displayed on screen as a recital sponsor at the beginning of each recital
- Your logo as recital sponsor on the Symphony website and Facebook page
- Recitals published on YouTube, SSO website and Facebook page, as well as emailed to our patron list
Music Education Scholarships
Children’s Educational Concert
$4,500 - Sponsor one concert
The only regional event of its kind, this concert has been offered at no cost for over 20 years. Each November, 2,400 students visit Kidd-Key Auditorium to experience the joy of live orchestral music and learn about instrument families, each instrument’s name and sound, storytelling through music, and concert etiquette. This year, students will also join the orchestra in a fun sing-along.
$2,500 - Sponsor one day of presentations
Sherman and Denison 3rd and 4th grade students participate in an interactive musical experience when SSO chamber ensembles share culturally-themed presentations at area elementary schools. Through instrument demonstrations, song, and dance, students encounter diverse musical styles in this free outreach program.
$1,500 - Sponsor one day of group classes
Since 2019, every middle and high school string player in Sherman ISD has received specialized instruction free of charge through quarterly group coaching sessions with SSO musicians during the school day.
Austin College Summer Music Camp (ACSMC)
$500 - Contribute to ACSMC student scholarships
Middle and high school band, orchestra, and choir students participate in a five-day chamber music program led by SSO musicians, area music educators, and Austin College professors. As the first and only program of its kind in the region, Austin College Summer Music Camp provides an inclusive and accessible summer opportunity for developing musicians.
Program Advertising Opportunities
Your Logo/Ad will appear in the following:
- Concert Programs: Fall, Christmas Pops, Winter, and Spring
- Four online recitals released on Facebook, email, and Youtube
- The SSOA’s Monthly Television Broadcast On KXII CBS 12
- SSO Facebook Recognition
- SSO Website
Your ad can reach over 2,000 people this season!
PROGRAM INTERIOR BLACK & WHITE ADS:
Quarter Page: 5 ½ w X 2 h inches = $400
Half Page: 5 ½ w X 4 ¼ h inches = $500
Full Page: 5 ½ w X 8 ½ h inches = $700
PROGRAM INTERIOR COLOR ADS:
Half Page: 5 ½ w X 4 ¼ h inches = $750
Full Page: 5 ½ w X 8 ½ h inches = $900
As part of Sherman’s Cultural District, Sherman Symphony Orchestra is the only symphonic orchestra between the Dallas metroplex and Tulsa. With a sound as rich as its history, the SSO has been a huge part of the cultural scene in Sherman since its inception in 1966.
Having only two maestros since its formation (Cecil Isaac 1966-1992 and Dan Dominick 1992- present) has allowed the SSO to maintain a continuity seldom witnessed in other organizations. This, coupled with a thriving Board of Directors who work to realize the SSO’s vision for the future, creates an orchestra that brings beautiful music and a wealth of outreach to the community it serves.
The SSO performs at the renovated 1937 historic Kidd-Key Auditorium. With over 1200 seat capacity and acoustic balance, this venue gives every person a wonderful experience.
Since 2012 CBS-12 KXII has aired monthly broadcasts of concert performances. These performances reach an even greater audience than ever in North Texas and Southern Oklahoma. These videos are now available on YouTube and our website.
Our 70-piece orchestra performs symphonic masterworks, often featuring guest soloists, choirs, and opera scenes. Along with the widely beloved Christmas Pops held at Austin College, everyone will surely be thrilled with our high-quality, engaging performances.
The SSO places a high priority on music education, offering free student tickets for classical concerts. We present two annual Children’s Educational Concerts for 2000 area 5th graders free of charge to introduce students to orchestral instruments and repertoire.
The SSO Scholars program debuted in 2019 to provide free group string lessons to SISD students. This program helps developing musicians gain new skills from SSO players. In 2022, three new programs were launched; Musical Chairs offers a convenient, personal, and close-up look at instruments and the musicians who play them to elementary schools in Sherman and Denison. Practice Partners is an after-school program that enables orchestra students to learn from their more experienced peers. Volunteer high school and college string players visit middle schools monthly to work with students one-on-one. A joint endeavor, Austin College Summer Music Camp, a day camp for middle and high school students, focuses on musical development through rehearsals and performances in chamber groups.